FINANCIAL SERVICES COORDINATOR
Salary £18,000 FTE per year|Part-time (21 hours)
For over 100 years, NFU Mutual has insured UK farming communities. Today, our customers come from all walks of life, but our philosophy remains the same: honesty, fairness and trust. We believe in taking the time to find products to meet their needs, instill trust and build relationships by exceeding expectations.
An opportunity arose to join our team as Financial Services Coordinator. In this very important role, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Proactive contact with existing and potential clients to generate financial services and risk management leads, while managing team leads in accordance with agreed objectives. • Identify team training gaps and needs and determine ways to improve engagement in this key area. • Book appointments for our Financial Advisor (FA) and work closely with them to identify areas of interest, feedback and continuous improvement.
• Develop and maintain effective business relationships between agency teams and the financial advisor to ensure that goals are achieved for the agency and clients.
• Encourage support and influence the main activities within the company. Organize meetings, presentations and monitoring, reviewing, reporting and managing performance against key objectives to ensure effective achievement of objectives.
• Carry out short-term or ad-hoc projects and activities as needed and according to standards and desired outcomes agreed with officers.
What we are looking for:
• Be a motivated and enthusiastic person.
• Enjoys working towards individual and agency goals.
• Have exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• The ability to identify, understand and prioritize customer needs in order to provide a high level of advice and service.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be flexible, adaptable, eager to learn and open to new ideas.
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous experience in financial services is highly desirable
• You will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English. • Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office is desirable.
• Knowledge of social media marketing campaigns is desirable
• The successful candidate must be comfortable calling customers from our database system.
Our commitment to you:
• Professional, hardworking yet supportive and friendly environment with strong team ethic and ethical practices
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Flexible work available
• Opportunity to build a successful career in a company set up for growth.
For more information, contact Catherine Reese by phone on 01938 552272 or email [email protected]
Deadline: July 22, 2022
Please note that you will be employed by an agent of NFU Mutual and not directly by NFU Mutual.