The neat society announced the launch of a powerful iOS mobile application that complements its award-winning financial management platform. The Neat mobile app gives small business owners the ability to connect to their bank and credit card accounts, create and send invoices, and receive online payments from customers directly from an iPhone or an iPad. Additionally, the Neat mobile app can be used to capture and search financial documents such as receipts, invoices, and statements while on the go.
As small business owners find themselves working in various locations and need to streamline day-to-day operations, Neat empowers them to take control of their accounting practices. Neat’s all-in-one financial management platform enables business owners, with or without accounting expertise, to quickly and confidently manage their books and keep business finances in order.
“Based on my past experience as a small business owner, I understand how critical it is to keep finances up to date,” explained Garrett Baird, President and CEO of The Neat Company. “With outdated spreadsheets and software packages, I found bookkeeping difficult to do and almost impossible if I wasn’t at my desk. It took me a while to build my business and I was worried that I had done something wrong. Neat addresses the issues I’ve encountered over the years by overcoming the limitations of homemade spreadsheets and making the process truly mobile. Neat’s platform is comprehensive yet easy to use and accessible from anywhere a small business owner needs to be. It will save them time, headaches, and money by getting books faster and more efficiently right from your iPhone.
The Neat mobile app is designed to mimic Neat’s user-friendly, intuitive, and versatile web experience, showcasing its simplicity while powerfully providing needed help.
Neat’s fully mobile functionality includes:
- Sign up for a Neat subscription or trial directly from the mobile app
- Ability to fully connect corporate bank and credit card accounts so users can view all transactions from their mobile device
- Access to iPhone/iPad camera to capture receipts and other documents to upload directly into Neat
- Manage uploaded documents by organizing them in the app’s binder and user-customized folders
- Accurate matching of user imported data and physical documents
- Fast and accurate full-text document search on all scanned files
- Users can balance their books by matching uploaded documents to banking transactions entirely on their mobile device
- On-the-go invoice management, including the ability to view overdue and unpaid invoices, send one-click reminders, and receive payments online quickly and securely
- Peace of mind with bank-grade security and encryption to protect user information and documents
- Answers to all user questions via Neat’s unlimited customer support – tap to call or start a chat
- Secure and fast access to user accounts through face detection or fingerprint login, reducing the need to manually enter a password
The Neat mobile app is now available for download from apple store. Neat financial management platform can be tried free for 14 days. Users then pay only $289.99 for an annual subscription ($24/month) with a 30-day money-back guarantee. A monthly subscription is also available at $29 per month.